Concert Hall - Aarhus
19 - 21 June 2012
Marco Falzetti holds a Master of Science in Aeronautical Engineering. He started his career at CSM and followed a detachment in the period 1999-2003 at the Research Directorate General of the European Commission in Brussels as Scientific Officer in material research and development. At present he works at CSM where he acts as European program coordinator and international developments for special materials, Aerospace sectors and is responsible for EU research and development innovation policies. Chairman of EuMaT.
The role of the ETPs in Horizon 2020 – the A4M way to the coordination of Materials technology from research to innovation
Structure of the presentation
1. Innovation – set the scene
2. The internal self-conscious evolution of the ETPs system from ETP to ETIPs. Report of the ETP Expert Group - Strengthening the role of European Technology Platforms in addressing Europe’s Grand Societal Challenge.
3. How does ETPs (ETIPs) could play a role for improving the link among research and innovation.
4. Horizon 2020 - a programme to bridging research and innovation.
5. Alliance for Materials – an ETPs based model to face innovation challenges on a value chain approach.The role of the ETPs in Horizon 2020 – the A4M way to the coordination of Materials technology from research to innovation